This prevents the macro from being inserted with the WYSIWYG editor on Firefox.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
On a fresh instance of XWiki 6.4 and choose WYSIWYG as default editor from Preferences.
- Login with Admin credentials
- Go to Administer Wiki -> Add Extensions and search for "Map Macro" and install it.
- Create new page
- Click on MACRO button from WYSIWYG horizontal menu -> Insert Macro and search for "MAP".
- One result will be displayed. Click on it and then press "Select"
- Write a city & country in this format "Paris, France" on LOCATION field and then press "Insert Macro"
- A spinner is displayed and it's loading endless.
- Press Save & View and then a error is displayed on the bottom of the page "Error content: Exception while parsing HTML"
This issue is reproducing only on FIREFOX 37.
On Chrome & Internet Explorer it work fine.