Steps to reproduce
- Install Ldap Tools
- Setup LDAP mapping and in the group mapping enter following value (with 4 forward white spaces before each line)
- this will result in improper group creation in bad spaces:
- delete both spaces with all files
- go to deleted documents index - you will notice that it's broken (see attached MessedUpDeletedDocuments.png) But if you'll check the response with firebug - proper deleted documents list will be there.
- trying to delete %0A++++XWiki.XWikiAdminGroup with rest call e.g. "deleteUrl" : "/xwiki/bin/delete/%0A++++XWiki/XWikiAdminGroup?id=168" will fail complaining that the URL is bad - the only way to fix things is to delete the documents from xwikirecyclebin directly in the database.
Validation should be added to
- [MUST] Space creation
- [MAY] Mapping property of the LDAP Tool