- Create a page on a subwiki (say wiki 'a' )
- go to edit -> Acces rights from the advanced edit menu
- give edit rights to the XWikiAllGroup
- copy the page to another wiki, say wiki 'b'
- members from XWikiAllGroup of wiki b will be able to edit the page
- got back to the page on wiki 'a'
- edit in object mode (from the advanced edit menu)
- save without making any modification
- copy the page to wiki 'c'
- members of the XWikiAllGroup of the wiki c will not be able to edit the page, only members of group XWikiAllGroup on wiki a will have rights on the page.
This is a direct consequence of
XWIKI-10046 and it's particularily annoying when wiki a is a template wiki, or the modified page is the page of an application that we want to install on multiple wikis but develop on wiki 'a' .