Affects Version/s: 5.4.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Filter - XAR
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
Steps to reproduce:
- Install the WikiStream Application and the WikiStream Confluence XML module
- Go to WikiStream.WebHome and pick "Confluence XML import stream (confluence+xml)" for the Input Type and "XAR output stream (xwiki+xar/1.1)" for the Output Type
- Type in the source of your zip in this format:
in the Source field from the "INPUT CONFIGURATION"
- Type in the target in this format:
in the Target field from the "OUTPUT CONFIGURATION"
- Click Convert
- Go to Administration -> Import & import the previously generated XAR
You'll see this message:
and if you go to Demonstration Space's document index you'll only see WebHome listed.
If instead of "XAR output stream (xwiki+xar/1.1)" you pick "XWiki instance output stream" on step 2 the 2 pages are properly imported.
I've attached the zip I used for testing.