Affects Version/s: 6.2-rc-1
Fix Version/s: None
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
- Create a (sub)wiki with an user who has rights to do this (I created a wiki with an user who was on a group)
- User scope - both users (local and global)
- Open for anyone to join the (sub)wiki
- The created wiki can be accessed
- Login on Main wiki with a global user
- Go to "Wiki Index"
- Join the new created wiki
- Go to that new wiki
- Create a page, write a comment - you see that nothing happen (you see that all these activities are not shown on Activity Stream, is an already known and reported bug)
- You see the " Top Active Contributors" content, but not the list with users who are active contributors in that (sub)wiki
- This is happen for both users
If you are logged with Admin, the "Top Active Contributors" list is shown.