Steps to reproduce:
- open a XE 6.2 RC1 instance
- create a sub-wiki using DW (i.e. without using a template); it can either have only local users or both local and global users
- if the sub-wiki supports only local users, go to the sub-wiki administration -> "Users" section and create 2 local users (see the attached "LocalSubWiki.png")
- if the sub-wiki supports both global and local users, go to the sub-wiki administration -> "Users" section, create 2 local users and add a global user (see the attached "LocalGlobalSubwiki.png")
- in both cases, go to the "User Index" and see that the livetable is empty (see "EmptyLivetableLocalSubWiki.png" and "EmptyLivetableLocalGlobalSubWiki.png" respectively)
The User Index seems to work on sub-wikis that support only global users.