Steps to reproduce:
(note: this issues does not reproduce only in AWM)
- Go to "More Applications" from "Application" panel
- Click on "Create your own"
- Start creating an app
- Add a "User" field
- Click on "Next" button
- Add your newly added field on the livetable by adding it from the list
- After you save the app, add a new entry
- Go to the app home page
- The column corresponing to the "User" field is displayed correctly when logged in but it runs into a NPE when viewing as guest.
The issue does not reproduce on 6.2.4.
It seems that between 6.2.4 and 6.3 there were some changes made on displayer_users.vm which lead to this issue.