If one deletes a space, and that space has documents with dots in their page name, these pages will not be deleted.
Steps to reproduce:
- create new space, e.g. "TestSpace" with some dummy WebHome
- create new page in that space, e.g. 'TestPage.txt'
- while still in that space, pick "TestSpace" > "Delete" from the menu
- see that both "WebHome" and "TestPage.txt" are in the list of pages to be removed
- Click "yes"
- both "WebHome" and "TestPage.txt" get deleted
- while "WebHome" is deleted and can be seen in the "delete docs", the document "TestPage.txt" is not deleted.