Release 1.10 - 8/1/2015
* Tika Config XML can now be used to create composite detectors,
and exclude detectors that DefaultDetector would otherwise
have used. This brings support in-line with Parsers. (TIKA-1702)
* Reverted to legacy sort order of parsers that was
mistakenly reversed in Tika 1.9 (TIKA-1689).
* Upgrade to POI 3.13-beta1 (TIKA-1667).
* Upgrade to PDFBox 1.8.10 (TIKA-1588).
* MimeTypes now tries to find a registered type with and
without parameters (TIKA-1692).
* Added more robust error handling for encoding detection
of .MSG files (TIKA-1238).
* Fixed bug in Tika's use of the Jackcess parser that
prevented reading of v97 Access files (TIKA-1681).
* Upgrade xerial.org's sqlite-jdbc to 184.108.40.206. NOTE:
as of Tika 1.9, this jar is "provided." Make sure
to upgrade your provided jar! (TIKA-1687).
* Add header/footer extraction to xls (via Aeham Abushwashi)
* Drop the source file name from the embedded file path in
* Upgraded to Java 7 (TIKA-1536).
* Non-standards compliant emails are now correctly detected
as message/rfc822 (TIKA-1602).
* Added parser for MS Access files via Jackcess. Many thanks
to Health Market Science, Brian O'Neill and James Ahlborn
for relicensing Jackcess to Apache v2! (TIKA-1601)
* GDALParser now correctly sets "nitf" as a supported
* Added DigestingParser to calculate digest hashes
and record them in metadata. Integrated with
tika-app and tika-server (TIKA-1663).
* Fixed ZipContainerDetector to detect all IPA files