Affects Version/s: 7.2-milestone-2, 7.1.2
Environment:Mac / Linux
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
This is a strange bug, when installing an extension which has a dependency that chooses a version based on the version of XWiki, XWiki detects it's version properly when it is installed on Windows but with the exact same .zip installed on Mac or Linux, it detects the version wrongly and installs the incorrect version of the dependency.
- unzip ./xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.2-milestone-2.zip
- cd xwiki-enterprise-jetty-hsqldb-7.2-milestone-2
- <navigate to localhost:8080>
- Login (Admin:admin)
- Home->Administor Wiki
- Add Extensions
- Search "XWebIDE" (press enter)
- Click "install" for XWebIDE
- Observe the version of Syntax Highlighting Application is 2.2
On Windows with the same xwiki .zip it will be 3.1.