Steps to reproduce:
- create a page called "TestPage"
- rename it to "Test Page" (with a space between the words) with all default options - including "redirect" option checked
- I would like to "undo" this rename so I go on the renamed page "Test Page"
- I try to rename it back to "TestPage"
- An error will be displayed, saying that a document already exists with that name and that a new document name should be chosen
- However, on the homepage of the wiki, in the Pages tree, I see no page with the name "TestPage", only the "Test Page" one that I am actually trying to rename
- I should have a solution out of this situation: either be able to rename back to the initial name with no warning ("undo" the previous rename), or to be able to delete the "already existing page" so that I can rename. The situation should "make sense", which it does not really...