This project aims at building a functional test suite covering the basic features of XWiki. This JIRA issue is supposed to serve as a container for all the other tasks related to the project. More details to follow.
Main issues (http://www.nabble.com/Testing-Ideas-for-XWiki-tf3848779.html):
5) Create a test plan listing tests to be written.
1) Finish setting up our Java functional test framework.
3) Add functional tests to cover 30% of the code under test.
9) Write a tutorial for newcomers on how to create Java selenium tests. XWIKI-1351
10) Small enhancements to the the XWiki user interface.
new) Test the XMLRPC interface to XWiki.
new) Improve the XWiki implementation of the XMLRPC Confluence API.
11) Running the functional tests in headless mode (http://tinyurl.com/2vstt3)
4) Explore in-VM testing
+ Test that checks the validity of all documents in the default wiki.