Affects Version/s: 8.4.3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Old Core
Main reasons are:
- the way deleted document are stored right now make it unusable for document with lots of versions/attachments (see
- it would make possible to request deleted document just like
There is two possible implementations:
A) New fields deleter and deleteDate in history and entity tables (document, attachment, objects, etc.) and and make primary key of all those tables include deleteDate
Probably the solution that would make the more sense if we were starting from scratch.
- Super fast delete/restore operations.
- very dangerous change, retro-compatibility is close to impossible: the main issue is that it would break all existing HQL requests on documents which obviously won't filter on those fields that did not existed when they were written
B) Duplicate all entity tables
- make retro-compaibility easier