- on a standard XWiki, create a subwiki - it's important to be on a subwiki, otherwise the issue does not reproduce
- on the subwiki, go to the page Sandbox,
- go to one of its subpages, TestPage1 (Sandbox.TestPage1)
- click rename / move in the page menu (under the cog)
- Uncheck "create automatic redirect"
- add "b" in the page title, to obtain "Sandbox Test Page 1b"
- go back to page Sandbox and check the link to the page TestPage1
- expected result: the link should now point to the new page "Sandbox Test Page 1b"
- actual result: the link is a "broken link", linking to an inexistent page and proposing page creation upon click.