Affects Version/s: 8.4.5
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web - Templates & Resources
- Delete a page that contains some children pages. Be sure to have at least a children page with big attachments that prevents it's deletion.
- The deletion job finished the treatment of all the pages even if the job can not delete some sub pages.
- If there is an error whith the deletion of a page, the error should be returned and logged.
- The deletion job is stopped with only a message on the UI: 'Some error happened: Exception during job execution', see the attachment.
- The error is not logged, see
- The job is stopped once trying de delete the heavy document, this means that all the remainig documents are not treated.
In conclusion, the failure of the deletion of a document must not lead to the faillure of the entire job.