Affects Version/s: 9.7
Fix Version/s: 9.8-rc-1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome v.61, Firefox v.55, IE v.11, using a local instance configured with Oracle 11.2
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
Preconditions: E-mail sending must be configured and a set of nested pages are already created: http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Main/a/b/c/d/e/
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login with an user and click on the Watchlist bell
- Click on Settings, in the right side of Notifications
- In the Notifications Preferences set all Notifications to ON (e.g. for System, both for Notification menu and for E-mail columns)
- Under 'A page is updated' section, click on Filters Button for both columns
- Click on 'Add a filter' Button and choose an Inclusive filter type
- From Filter Scope, select page 'c'
- Login with Admin and update the pages 'a','b','c','d','e'
- Trigger the e-mail sending from Job Scheduler (xwiki/bin/view/Scheduler/)
- Login with the user and observe the notification list and check the received e-mail
On the notification list and on the received e-mail, should be displayed the update events for pages 'c', 'd' and 'e'.
The user is notified only for the update events for page 'c'.