Affects Version/s: 9.11
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Edge v.16, Chrome v.63, Firefox v.57, IE 11, using a local instance XWiki 9.11 on PostgreSQL 10.1
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Login with Admin or with an user
- Go to a page, select some text (or a word)
- Press CTRL + M and fill in some annotation text
- Click "Add annotation" button
- Click on the small yellow icon correspondent to the annotated text
- Click 'Reply' Button
- Write a reply
- Click 'Add Comment'
- Click again "Reply" Button from annotation box
The user is directed to the 'Comments' tab where another reply can be added.
In IE (v.11), Edge (v. 16) and Chrome (v.63), after clicking again the 'Reply' button from the annotation box, a plain page of the comments is displayed (screenshot attached). In Firefox (v.57), after clicking again the 'Reply' button, nothing happens.