Affects Version/s: 9.11.3
Environment:Windows 10, Chrome 65, XWiki 9.11.3 with PostgreSQL 9.6.3
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
Steps to reproduce:
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Click on XWiki Macro button
- Search for Notifications Filters Preferences Macro
- Click 'Submit'
- Click 'Save & View'
- Click on the top right bell icon > Notifications > Settings
- On the Filters section, add a new filter and set them all to ON
- Go to the edited page and observe the filters on the macro
- Add a new filter from this page and change all filter to OFF
- Observe the filters in the Notification Settings
Expected results: The filters are synchronized with the existing ones on Notification Settings. If they are changed from the Macro, the updates are reflected on Notification Settings and vice versa.
Actual results: Some of the existing filters aren't synchronized properly.
- Read Event Filter (Email) and Read Event Filter (Alert) remain OFF on the macro page even if all filters are ON in the Notifications Settings one.
- When setting all notifications to OFF from the macro page the Read Event Filter (Email), Read Event Filter (Alert), System Filter and Own Events Filter remain ON in the Notifications Settings
Also tried vice versa:
- When all the filters in the Notifications Setting are set to OFF the Notifications list appears to keep on loading and the System Filter and Own Events Filter appear to remain ON in the notification macro page.
- When setting all filters to ON in the macro page, after a refresh, the Read Event Filter (Email) and Read Event Filter (Alert) are set to OFF. The filters in the Notification Settings appear to be ON only for the new created filters.