Affects Version/s: 9.11.4
Environment:Windows 10, XWiki 9.11.4 with PostgreSQL 9.6.3 and Chrome 65
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
- The Mail Sending should be configured: Configure Mail Sending
- An user exists and has an email address set in its profile
- Have the Blog app installed
- Go to webapps\xwiki\WEB-INF\xwiki.properties and set notifications.emails.live.graceTime = 1 to enable the sending of e-mails after 1 minute. Make sure the line is not commented out (doesn't have an # at the start of it).
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as a simple user that has an email address in the profile
- Click on the bell (Watchlist)
- Click on Settings
- Set EMAIL FREQUENCY > Live, DETAILS OF THE CHANGES > Standard and both Blog notifications to ON (Notification menu and Email)
- Log in as Admin
- Create and publish a new Blog
- Log in as simple user
- Check the notification from the list
- Check the email/s received
Expected results: A notification is received that the blog was published in the Notifications list and through an email.
Actual results: User can see 1 notification in the list but he receives 2 emails at the same time, with the same content - a blog was published.