- Fix comment processing regression caused by commit [907fd1] (r. 0.41.2)
- Style declaration's getMinifiedCssText() was missing an old fix that was
applied to getCssText().
- NSAC impl.: fix a bug parsing an attribute selector with the case insensitive
flag within a compound selector.
- Add deepenCurrentContext() to StyleFormattingContext, to be able to handle
non-rule contexts like feature maps.
- Use deepenCurrentContext() in OMCSSFontFeatureValuesRule.
- cssText formatting API: add a customizable method to print CSS values.
- Add a writeCssText method to CSS values, and use it to serialize cssText.
- Test formatting context: remove unnecessary override.
- Serialize computed styles on a single line, regardless of the general style
formatting being used.
- Set a new default cssText formatting with each property declaration on its
- Shorthand setter: not all initial values of longhands were marked as
- Abort transition shorthand setting if unrecognized value is found.
- Setting the subproperty bit as part of the LexicalSetter.setLexicalUnit
method was error-prone and difficult to review. Get it out of LexicalSetter.
- Shorthand builder: border builder is responsible for border-image if present.
Serialize it even if no full 'border' shorthand was built.
- Uncomment 9 rules from default HTML5 style sheet.
- TokenProducer: do not assume '/*' and '*/' comment delimiters in
parse(Reader) and parse(String) methods.
- Set the 'Referer' header when fetching linked style sheets.
- Change LexicalUnitImpl to package visibility.
- @font-feature-values rules and related interfaces were moved to Level 4.
- Several javadoc improvements.
* Dom4j module:
- Have XHTMLDocument.getDocumentURI() return null instead of throwing a
- Update unit tests to latest changes in core.
* Agent module:
- Update public suffix list to latest one.