Affects Version/s: 10.9
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Old Core
- Login as an Administrator
- Create an xclass in any page
- Add a property of type 'Static List' to this xclass
- Set 'Default Value' to 'c'
- Set 'Values' to 'a=b|c=d'
- In any page, open the object editor and add an instance of the xclass
The value 'd' is selected in the static list
The value 'b' is selected
Note that setting the default value to 'e' will actually select 'e' even though it's not in the list of possible values, so my guess is that the default value is actually selected but not displayed as such.