XWiki version: 8.4.5
- Create an xwiki class XWiki.TestClass with a Database list property named 'list' with these options:
- Multiple Select: true
- Related storage: true
- XWiki Class Name: Blog.BlogPostClass
- Id Field Name: doc.fullName
- Value Field Name: title
- Go to the Blog application and create a new blog post with the name : 'Blog.New post ' (with a space at the end of the post name)
- Create a new page Sandbox.TestDBList, attach an object of class XWiki.TestClass to it and save.
- Edit the Sandbox.TestDBList page again with object editor and on the Database List property of the XWiki.TestClass object select the post 'New Post ' created above.
- Save the Sandbox.TestDBList page
- Open the Sanbox.TestDBList page with the query string xpage=xml
- Observe the value of the DB List property
Expected result: on the returned xml the value of the DB list property contains 'Blog.New post ' (with a space at the end of the page name)
Actual result: The value of the DB list property contains 'Blog.New post' without the space at the end of the page name, which is incorrect. It seems that the pages names are cleaned, see the screenshot bellow.