Affects Version/s: 11.1-rc-1
Fix Version/s: 11.2-rc-1
Component/s: App Within Minutes
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 65, using a local instance of XWiki 11.1 on PostgreSQL 10
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin (simple user)
- Go to Menu's App homepage: http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Menu/
- Click 'More Actions' > 'Move / Rename'
- Type a new name (e.g. 'Menu1')
- Click 'Rename'
- Observe the Applications Panel
- Go to Administer Wiki > Look & Feel > Menu
- Go to http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/Menu1/ and try to rename back the application to 'Menu'
The Menu Application (and all pages containing XClass) is protected against moving/renaming. Simple users are forbidden to make refactoring operations in pages that contain used XClass, whereas advanced users get an UI to allow them selecting the pages to refactor.
The Menu can be renamed to 'Menu1' by using the rename application feature. After the rename, the application is displayed in Applications Panel. Also, the Menu section from Administration is blank. If the user tries to rename back the application to 'Menu', the action is not allowed.
The issue cannot be reproduced on XWiki 11.0.3.