- You are running a distribution wizard : you have chosen a flavor to install from the flavor picker, and you have started the installation of this flavor
- You suddenly loose your tab (navigator crash, pc crash, …)
- Going back on the wiki after the crash, you get on the flavor picker of the distribution wizard (not the flavor install step)
- If you happen to select the flavor that you want to install and click on the button "Install this flavor", you will get the attached screenshot : a flavor installation step that doesn't show any progress and is stuck in this state until the wiki is restarted
How to reproduce :
- Start an upgrade of a wiki in 11.3.2
- During the installation of the flavor, kill the tab you are in
- Go back on the wiki
- Observe that you don't get at the same step of the DW as you were before (you should be on the flavor picker page)
- Select the flavor that you were installing and click on "Install this flavor"
- Observe that you arrive on an invalid installation step
Note : this bug won't show up if you reload the current tab
Other note : Anca Luca and slauriere also tried to reproduce that bug, and it seems that in some cases, you can get back to the non-stuck flavor installation step, especially if the installation was stuck on a conflict.