Uploaded image for project: 'XWiki Platform'
  1. XWiki Platform
  2. XWIKI-16835

Velocity macro rights error during in Rendered diff when upgrading XS in EM

    XMLWordPrintable

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 11.9
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Extension
    • Labels:
      None
    • Difficulty:
      Unknown
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      After myxwiki.org was upgraded to XS 11.9, I upgraded a subwiki on it and there were several conflicts on the home page due to translation changes. When I clicked on "Rendered" to see the rendered version I noticed 2 velocity macros showing errors. Once the upgrade was finished, I tested the translated versions of these pages to make sure that these errors were not there and they were not (except for the last error but this one should not be taken into account in this bug report).

      So it seems there are some issues with rights.

      See attached screenshots

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              Assignee:
              Unassigned Unassigned
              Reporter:
              vmassol Vincent Massol
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                Created:
                Updated: