Affects Version/s: 11.5-rc-1
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web - Templates & Resources
It is not possible to type a comma (",") in free values of a static list: the comma is always use to type a new value, even if the class does not define it as a separator.
1. Create a new page with a class containing a unique StaticList property with the following parameters:
- Display type = Input
- Multiple Select is checked
- Use Suggest is checked
- Multiselect seperators = | (and only it)
- Free text = allowed
2. Add a new object from the same page and try to type the following value: "A value, with a comma"
- The entire value "A value, with a comma" is recorded
- 2 values are recorded: "A value" and "with a comma"
Notes: even if "|" is used as a separator, you can create any value containing a "|" it won't be used to separate values in the editor.
It has been tested on both Firefox and Chrome.