Affects Version/s: 12.2.1
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- create a table
- add more text in a table cell without new lines -> it's important that there are no new lines so that, in terms of markup, the text is generated directly as children of the td element and not inside paragraph elements
- enable annotations from the content menu
- select a piece of text (See )
- use the "add annotation" shortcut to make the add annotation form appear -> the selected text will turn highlighted (yellow background) at this point
- hit cancel in the add annotation form (See )
Expected result: the highlight of the text is removed (the text turns back to its initial state, looses the yellow background) and the add annotation form is closed
Actual result: the add annotation form is closed but the text in the table cell is scrambled around, the text that was highlighted disappears from its initial place and is moved to the end of the table cell. See .
Tested and reproduced on IE11, Firefox, Chrome. Investigation shows that all browsers should have it.