STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Unzip a fresh instance of XWiki (e.g. 10.11.10)
- Delete 'data' folder (if exists, in case the version has the Standard flavor preinstalled)
- Start XWiki
- When DW is displayed, click 'Continue'
- Fill Admin credentials
- Click 'Register and login' > 'Continue'
- On Step 2 select a flavor (e.g. Standard flavor)
- Click 'Install this flavor'
- Click 'Select other flavor'
The user is returned at the flavor selection view, to be able to select another flavor.
Nothing happens when 'Select other flavor' button is clicked.
Tested also on XWiki 11.10.4 and 12.2.1.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 10.11.9.