Affects Version/s: 12.2, 12.3-rc-1
Fix Version/s: 12.3
Component/s: Activity stream/Event Stream
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, IE11, using a local instance XWiki 12.3 RC1 on Oracle 12c, Tomcat 9.0.31
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open an XWiki instance with IE11, Tomcat (I've tested with Tomcat 9.0.31)
- Login as Admin (or an user)
- Create, edit, comment some pages (more than 10 actions)
- Go to Dashboard or User's Profile
- Observe the display of the events from Activity Stream
- Refresh the page (CTRL+ F5)
The events are displayed properly and the 'Load older notifications' button is placed at the bottom at the events list.
The 'Load older notifications' button is missing and the events are displayed with details expanded (the 3 dots button does not work if clicked to show/hide the details). When the page is refreshed (CTRL + F5), nothing happens.
I tested also with Jetty, but the button is displayed and the page can be refreshed.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.1 and XWiki 11.10.4.