Affects Version/s: 11.10.5, 12.4
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Web - Templates & Resources
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Firefox 77, using a local instance XWiki 11.10.5 on Oracle 19c, Tomcat 9.0.35
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Set the wiki to be multilingual, with Supported Languages: EN, FR and default language EN
- Create an user (e.g. U1)
- Go to user's profile page
- Click 'Disable this account'
- Login with U1
- Go to Home page (which is currently in EN)
- Change the language to FR from Drawer > Languages
- Change the language back to EN
The wiki's language was changed back to EN.
Once the user changed the language to FR, the EN is not available anymore on Languages list to be chosen.
This can lead to situations where the user changes the language (by mistake) to another one that is unknown for him and cannot revert to EN.
However, if there are translations in other languages, they remain available for selection.