Affects Version/s: 12.5
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 83, using a local instance of XWiki 12.5 on MariaDB 10.4, Jetty 9.4.29
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Set an avatar (upload a picture) on your profile
- Create an user (U1) and set an avatar for it as well
- Create a subwiki
- Create an user on that subwiki (e.g. UL1) and set an avatar for it
- On subwiki, edit a page in WYSIWYG mode
- Type @ to display users mention list
- Login as the local user (UL1)
- Type @ to display users mention list as well
All users from mentions list have their avatars displayed near their username, regardless if the mention is made by a global or a local user from that subwiki.
The avatars are displayed differently depending if a global or a local user is making the mention.
If the mention is made by a global user, all avatars are displayed, but if the mention is made by a local user, only avatars for him and other local users are displayed.