Windows 10, Edge 84, MySQL 8.0
- The Mail Sending should be configured
- An user exists and has an email address set in its profile
- Eventually, go to webapps\xwiki\WEB-INF\xwiki.properties and set notifications.emails.live.graceTime = 1 to enable the sending of e-mails after 1 minute. Make sure the line is not commented out (doesn't have an # at the start of it).
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in as a simple user (with email address in the profile)
- Click on the bell in the top right corner
- Click on Settings, in the right side of Notifications
- Set "Email Frequency" to Live
- Set ON all the options in the Email column
- Log in with another user or with Admin
- Create/update/delete a page
- Comment in another page
- Mention the used user in the content of a page
Expected results: An email is sent to the user that has the notifications set to ON, Live.
Actual results: No email is received.
In the XWiki console the following message appears:
2020-08-17 15:57:04,272 [org.xwiki.notifications.notifiers.internal.email.live.MissingLiveNotificationMailsJob@70ab7969(null)] INFO issingLiveNotificationMailsJob - Starting job of type [notificatiion.livemails.resume] 2020-08-17 15:57:04,292 [org.xwiki.notifications.notifiers.internal.email.live.MissingLiveNotificationMailsJob@70ab7969(null)] INFO issingLiveNotificationMailsJob - Finished job of type [notificatiion.livemails.resume]
Note: The Live emails are working on 12.5.1
- relates to
XWIKI-18029 All Live notifications emails are received again after every instance restart