Resolution: Cannot Reproduce
Affects Version/s: 12.6, 12.6.1
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Chrome 84, using a local instance of XWiki 12.6.1 on PostgreSQL 12.3, Tomcat 9.0.37
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a subwiki
- Create a local user on it (e.g. UL1) with a valid email address
- Login as UL1
- Go to Notifications Preferences > Applications section and set Mentions ON for both Notification Menu and Email (all Pages toggles are set to OFF)
- Login as Admin
- On subwiki, edit a page
- Type '@' to display users mention list
- Select the local user from that subwiki (e.g. UL1)
- Click 'Save & View'
- Trigger the 'Notifications daily email' job from Scheduler.WebHome (on Main Wiki)
- Check the email received for UL1
The local user from the subwiki received the mention notification on its email as a Mention event like:
The mention event is received in the email as a page edit event, although all user's Page Notifications Preferences are OFF.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.5.1.