Creating any Notification filter for a specific event type on the global wiki will led to displaying the Notification Watched Page/Space/Wiki switches as ON, which can be seen as ambiguous.
IMO when those switches are ON it means that the Page/Space or Wiki is watched for any event and not a specific one.
- Create a user and login with it
- Check the Notification switches: they should be all off
- Go to the notification settings and create a new inclusive filter for a specific event type (like Comments) on the whole wiki
- Check back the notifications switches
- The switches should be half on since only one type of event is watched
- All switches are ON.
Moreover note that switching off the wiki will then create a new Exclusive filter for all events and not just disable the previously created filter.