STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Create an AppWithinMinutes app with some fields (e.g. Date, User, Group)
- Add an entry in this application
- Go to the app's Home page livetable
- Click on the added entry to go to its page
- Hit refresh one or more times
In order to be edited in-place, the fields have the 'Pencil' displayed near their title. The 'Pencil' is displayed after each page refresh.
On Chrome 85 and on Edge 85 the 'Pencil' is not displayed consistently.
Sometimes after refresh it disappears and reappears at the next refresh, or even after some more refreshes in a row.
Sometimes the 'Pencil' is not displayed even at first when landing on the entry's page.
The issue could not be reproduced on XWiki 12.6.2.