Affects Version/s: 12.8
Fix Version/s: None
- type in a page content, in the Wysiwyg editor
- at the beginning of a paragraph, type @ , and then choose a user name
- the mention will be added and transformed in a macro
- after the mention, I want to add some text to tell something to the person that I just mentioned
- the mention macro seems to be a block macro, occupying the whole line and I cannot place the cursor after the mention macro to type something on the same line.
I reproduced this on a 12.9-SNAPSHOT from the 10th of October.