Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, Edge 87, using a local instance of XWiki 12.10.2 on Oracle 19c, Tomcat 9.0.41
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create an AWM with an apostrophe (') in its name
- Add the User, Group or Page pickers
- Add an entry
- Rename/move the AWM app containing the apostrophe in the name to a new location (e.g. Sandbox)
- Click on the existing entry's page to view it
- Add a new entry
- Click 'Edit' to edit the existing entry
The entry pages are displayed properly when viewed/ created/ edited.
When creating a new entry, viewing or editing an existing one (created before the app was moved), there is just the following warning on the page:
As a result, no entries can be added, nor the existing ones can be viewed or edited.
I've noticed that after the app is edited and re-saved, the entries are displayed as expected.