When checking the changes of a page with a low resolution, the arrows allowing to move from one change to another is overlapping the arrow allowing to move from one version to another, preventing the latter to be clicked. See the screenshot.
- Create a page with several versions
- Open the diff between two old versions (not the latest one, to see the arrow to next version)
- Reduce the size of the window (a resolution of 800x1280 reproduce the bug)
- You cannot use the left arrow to switch the version because it's behind the arrow to switch the changes
- Both arrows should be well separated and usable