steps to reproduce:
- from the home page, create a new page whose name has a trailing whitespace. e.g. "test page "
- save and view the created page
- rename the page, remove the trailing whitespace, check preserve children and update links
- click rename
- page name and link in navigation panel updated from "test page " to "test page"
- page name corrected to "test page", "test page" link appears in navigation panel
- old link "test page " still shows in navigation panel. clicking it leads to "The requested page could not be found." notice