Affects Version/s: 13.2
Fix Version/s: 13.3
Environment:Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon 64bit, Chrome 90, using a local instance XWiki 13.3 RC1 on HSQLDB 2.5.1, Jetty 9.4.29
Documentation in Release Notes:N/A
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Click Insert > Other Macros
- Search for Notifications Applications Preferences Macro
- Select it
- Click 'Submit'
- Click 'Save & View'
- Observe the existing settings on the macro (on 'Notification menu' and 'Email')
- Click on the top right bell icon > Notifications > Settings
- On the Application section, change the toggle for 'Notification menu' and 'Email' to the opposite setting
- Go to the edited page and observe the settings on the macro
- On the Macro, change the toggle for 'Notification menu' and 'Email' to the opposite setting
- Observe the settings on the Notification Settings
The Notifications Applications Preferences Macro is displayed into the page. Both settings ('Notification menu' and 'Email') are synchronized with the existing ones on Notification Settings.
The Notifications Applications Preferences Macro is displayed into the page.
If they are changes from the Notification Settings, the updates are reflected on Page with Macro but vice versa does not work. The settings ('Notification menu' and 'Email') are not synchronized when the changes are made from Macro even if the change is saved.