- Go to Notifications Settings, click "+Add filter" button and create some Custom Filters
- Edit a page with CKEditor
- Add Notifications Custom Filters Preferences Macro
- Observe the existing filters on the macro
- Click on the top right bell icon > Notifications > Settings
- On the Custom Filters section, add a new filter and change some existing filters' settings (turn some toggles ON/OFF)
- Go to the edited page and observe the filters on the macro
- On the Macro, delete a filter and change some existing filters' settings
The Notifications Custom Filters Preferences Macro is displayed into the page. The filters are synchronized with the existing ones on Notification Settings. If they are changed from the Macro, the updates are reflected on Notification Settings and vice versa.
The Notifications Custom Filters Preferences Macro is displayed into the page.
If the changes are made from Notification Settings, the updates are reflected on Macro but vice versa does not work. Trying to delete a filter or change a filter settings (ON/OFF) from Macro gives the error shown in screenshot attached.
The issue does not reproduce on XWiki 13.2 and reproduces only on Jetty.