Affects Version/s: 12.10.8
Fix Version/s: None
Environment:Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Firefox 89, using an instance of XWiki 12.10.8 and 11.10.13 on Jetty+HSQLDB
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Open a fresh instance of XWiki 11.10.13
- Go to Wiki Index and create a wiki from flavor
- After it was created, get the time spent from the job (</rootStep> in <permdir>/jobs/status/wikicreation/createandinstall/<wikiname>/status.xml)
- Repeat the same process on a fresh instance of XWiki 12.10.8
The time taken to create a wiki in both versions is about the same (or even better on XWiki 12.10.8).
The time required to create a wiki on XWiki 12.10.8 is much higher than on XWiki 11.10.13.
Here are the values obtained in my tests (test run 5 times, selected lowest value):
- on 12.10.8: 22922654000 nanoseconds
- on 11.10.13: 17088538500 nanoseconds