Affects Version/s: 13.7
Fix Version/s: None
Apparently Object editor and Configurable Class macros are not using the same translation key suffix to display hint of fields, which leads to different behaviour based on the translation key chosen.
- Create a terminal page "Foo" with an xclass containing a String property "bar"
- Create a configurable class object for this xclass, at this point you should be able to configure the property "bar" from Administration
- Create a translation page and put:
- Edit the property bar and add a hint "Hint from the xclass"
- Create an xobject of type Foo
- Check how bar property is displayed in object editor and in administration page
- Bar is displayed the same in both page, and should use the translation, so the hint should display "Bar property hint" in both editors
- The administration page doesn't display any hint. Object editor display the hint provided in translation. At this point, if you edit the translation key to use Foo_bar.hint you'll see the following behaviour:
- the administration page will display the hint from the translation
- the object editor will display the hint from the xclass
I'm not entirely sure what should be the expected result here, if we should use .hint preferably than _hint but IMO both editors should behave the same.