STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Configure the Email section in the Administration
- Set up an email address in own or another user's profile
- Click Log-in
- Click 'Forgot your password?'
- Fill in the Username (own or another user's) and click 'Reset password'
- In the email received, click on the link in order to reset the password
The names of input fields emphasize the fact that the new password is being set in the reset process and are consistent with the names of the fields when the password is changed from the user profile (e.g. "New Password" and "Re-Enter New Password", see Changing_password_from_profile.png).
Also, the title of the input area on the page should be "Reset your password" (like in older XWiki versions, e.g. 12.10.10).
The names of input fields are "Password" and "Confirm Password", which can create confusion for the user on what should be entered (old or new password), see Reset_Password_input_13_10.png
The title displayed above the input fields is "Forgot your password?", which also doesn't offer more information on this.
There is, however, the "Save" button which suggests that the new password should be entered, which will then be saved.
From the user point of view, this can be a regression, as the title used to be "Reset your password" (in XWiki 12.10.10, see Reset_your_password_XWiki_12_10_10.png).
Reproduced also on XWiki 13.10 and 13.4.5.