Steps to reproduce:
- Create a template with an attached image and insert that image into the page content (make sure to use a relative reference not including the template name).
- Create a template provider where "Action on create" is "Edit".
- Create a new page using the created template.
- Click on "Preview".
- Click on "Save".
- The image is displayed in the WYSIWYG editor that is shown after clicking "Create" with the template selected.
- The image is displayed after clicking "Preview".
- A broken image placeholder is displayed in CKEditor and after clicking "Preview".
- Only after clicking "Save", the image is correctly displayed.