12.10.11, 14.4.3, 14.7, 13.10.9
Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, Edge 105, using a local instance of XWiki 14.7 on Jetty/HSQLDB
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Login as Admin
- Create a subwiki (I have tested with "Only global users are available in the wiki" and "Both global and local users are available" in the wiki scopes)
- Edit the subwiki's descriptor from WikiManager page
- Remove the owner (in this case Admin)
- Click 'Save'
- Put back the previous owner (e.g. Admin)
- Click 'Save & View'
- Observe the Actions column from WikiManager page
Admin is still member of the respective subwiki. The available actions are 'Edit' and 'Delete'.
Admin appears to have lost his membership on the subwiki. The available actions are 'Join', 'Edit' and 'Delete'.
Another thing to be mentioned is that the Administrator is listed twice in the picker on descriptor page (reproduced the issue by selecting the second one).