Steps to reproduce:
- Login as a admin
- Hover over "Wiki" and click on "Administer Wiki"
- Click on "Edit Mode Settings"
- Choose "Yes" from the "Make version summaries mandatory" drop-down list and click "Save"
- Click on "WYSIWYG Editor"
- Change a setting (for example delete the "bold" feature from the "Tool Bar" section)
- Click "Save"
- Reload the page
When you change the setting you get a "Saved" message, but if you reload the page you'll notice the setting isn't actually saved. I also noticed that the settings that use radio buttons work.
Tested on Chrome 23, Firefox 16.0.2 and IE 9.