Steps to reproduce:
- Login as a user or admin
- Go to any page and select the text you want to annotate
- Press CTRL+M and write some text
- Click "Add Annotation"
- Click on the "Annotations" button and check "Show Annotations"
- Click on the "Comments" tab at the bottom of the page
- Write a comment in the required text area
- Click "Add Comment"
- Click on the red "X" button located to the right of the comment
- Click on the red "X" button located to the right of the annotation
When you click on the red "X" button nothing happens, but after reloading the page several times when you click again on the "X" button you get a completely blank page and the address in the adress bar is followed by "xpage=xpart".
Tested on IE8. Does not reproduce on Chrome 23, Firefox 17 and IE9.
Does not reproduce on XE 4.1.4