- create a DBList property in a class, "propName" in a class X
- use a query like this:
(note that we use the join with object only to overcome
- set the display type to input, check the box "use suggest"
- add a document in the wiki that contains a ' in the name (single apostrophe), add an object in this document (so that is found by the query of the suggest property). Say the name is "John's Document". Make sure the title of the document is not empty
- create a documnent with an object of type X
- edit the document, set "John's document as the value of the propName property, save.
- re-edit the document, the input displayed for propName will not have any value, will be empty, when it should actually display the title of "John's Document" document.
- in view mode though, if propName is displayed, the value is properly filled.