Uploaded image for project: 'XWiki Platform'
  1. XWiki Platform
  2. XWIKI-9001

Chart Macro generates an incorrect URL instead of an image on sub-wikis

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 4.4, 4.4.1
    • Fix Version/s: 5.0-rc-1, 4.5.4
    • Component/s: Chart
    • Labels:
    • Tests:
      Unit
    • Difficulty:
      Unknown
    • Documentation:
      N/A
    • Documentation in Release Notes:
      N/A
    • Similar issues:

      Description

      I tested the Chart Macro on a path-based farm using the following code:

      (%id="table1"%)
      |=|=X|=Y|=Z
      |Q1|1.2|3.4|1.3
      |Q2|4.5|3.4|2.3
      |Q3|1.2|4.5|9.0
      |Q4|3.4|1.2|1.2
      
      {{chart type="bar" params="document:Sandbox.TestPage;table:table1;range:B2-D5;series:columns;" title="Chart Test" width="320" height="240"/}}
      

      On the main wiki I got the correct image with the URL "http://localhost:8090/xwiki/bin/temp/space/page/chart/1949805868.png". On the FS the image is located in the folder "\Tomcat 6.0\work\Catalina\localhost\xwiki\xwiki-temp\temp\chart\xwiki\space\page" so no problem here.

      On the "projects" sub-wiki I got an URL instead of the image pointing at "http://localhost:8090/xwiki/bin/temp/space/page/chart/2098136333.png". The image is not accessible because its location on the FS is not in "\Tomcat 6.0\work\Catalina\localhost\xwiki\xwiki-temp\temp\chart\xwiki\space\page" but in \Tomcat 6.0\work\Catalina\localhost\xwiki\xwiki-temp\temp\chart\projects\space\page".

        Attachments

          Issue Links

            Activity

              People

              • Assignee:
                vmassol Vincent Massol
                Reporter:
                raluca.moisa Raluca Moisa
              • Votes:
                0 Vote for this issue
                Watchers:
                2 Start watching this issue

                Dates

                • Created:
                  Updated:
                  Resolved:
                  Date of First Response: